Pearl’s Place Transition House
24 Hour Crisis Line: 604.892.5711 | Toll free: 1.877.890.5711
Emergency transitional housing located in Squamish in a safe and secure environment for women, children and their pets who are leaving an abusive relationship or at risk of homelessness. Abuse can be physical, emotional, sexual, financial, psychological, or verbal.
Services provided at Pearl’s Place Transition House include:
◦ 24 hour/7 day a week crisis line
◦ Food and shelter for women and their children leaving an abusive situation
◦ Phone support, referrals and safety planning prior to entering Pearl’s Place
◦ Transition House and ongoing support after leaving Pearl’s Place Transition House
◦ Support, referrals and advocacy while staying at Pearl’s Place Transition House
◦ Help completing necessary forms and/or applications such as MHSD applications and BC Housing
◦ Referrals and support services for portable housing subsidies to minimize the risk of homelessness for women and their children
◦ Provision of resource materials on violence against women in relationships, the Family Law Act, Ministry of Child and Family Development, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Social Development.
While the decision to leave or remain in a relationship is yours, know that you are not alone. There are options. If you are experiencing violence or abuse in your relationship, please call our 24 hour crisis line. A trained support worker will help guide you through your options even if you are not ready to end the relationship.