Multicultural Outreach Support
The Multicultural Outreach Support program provides services and support to immigrant and refugee women who have experienced, or are at risk of, abuse, threats, or violence in a relationship. This program is guided by the principles that put women’s safety first, respects the rights of women to make choices and decisions based on their understanding of their needs and respects each woman’s perspective and individual situation.
◦ Crisis support & safety planning
◦ Referrals to community services & assistance navigating systems
◦ Transportation, accompaniment & advocacy
◦ Information in a variety of languages
◦ Printing, faxing, computer use
◦ Women’s and children’s clothing & toiletries