Gender Diversity Inclusion
Gender is a complex topic. All people who identify as a diverse and/or non-conforming gender, including trans, non-binary and Two-Spirit individuals, experience even greater adversity with less support and resources.
We at the Howe Sound Women’s Centre welcome and celebrate gender diversity! All trans, non-binary and Two-Spirit people are welcome to receive any needed support regarding barriers, harm, discrimination and more.
Please take a moment to complete our anonymous and confidential Community Input Survey to lend support and provide feedback to further improve this program. Thank you!
- Welcoming & supportive staff
- Social and emotional support
- A safer space
- Safety planning
- Computer access & free Wi-Fi
- Faxing, photocopying, printing
- Toiletries and necessities
- Tea, coffee & communal kitchen use
- Voucher program for Pearl’s Vintage & Value store
- Information, referrals to community services & resources
- Referrals and systems support (filling out forms, support with calls etc.)
Speak with a specialized Outreach Worker Monday to Thursday 9am-1pm.
Call or text: 604-389-9165